About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

I did it!!!!




I ran the Shamrock 8K race this past Sat. I have been working my way back into running and it hasn't been as easy as I thought. I was so proud to finish this race and make it the whole way!!! I had goose bumps as I crossed the finishe line. It was super fun!!! My in-laws had a place on the boardwalk at the start/finish line, perfect for Brad and Kylee to hang out!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Looks like you and grandpa Ward finished :)

Andy and Jen said...

You go girl! I have always admired the fact you can run in those things. I can barely complete a lap around the gym in the YMCA.

anthonyandbeth said...

congrats! i'm sure it was GREAT to get back out there! :)

Jen said...

You go girl - what an accomplishment. Keep up the good work.