About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!








We had such a nice first Easter with Kylee!!! Isn't she too cute in her Easter dress??? I must say the bloomers were my favorite part!!!

7 comments:

Katie B said...

Love the hat!!! this is my favorite time of year with all of the sweet clothes for little girls. I sew chldrens clothes. I have about 18 different outfits that I do. Some are on bebeblueberry.blogspot.com but I am waiting on some professional pictures I had taken that will show the clothes on the children. Just tell me what colors you like and I will send you something...on the house. I also do birthday outfits if you want me to make one for Kylee I can do that for her first birthday gift. Hoping to see you guys over the summer- we are going to be in VA some during late summer early fall....

Jennifer said...

I agree - the bloomers are just too cute!!! Hope you guys had a very happy Easter!

Jen said...

Bloomers and hat - too cute. Isn't this too much fun. Wait till you have more than 1 girl to get dressed for the big days. I had to wake up extra early!

Andy and Jen said...

I LOVE the hat! She is so precious!

anthonyandbeth said...

i LOVE her easter outfit! so cute! can't wait for all this girlie fun! :)

SPAYD FAMILY said...

She's such a doll in her Easter best. Congrats on finishing the 8K! I'm just now getting a few minutes of "free time" to check out all the posts I've missed in the past several weeks.

Vonda said...

Oh what a doll baby! Your baby girl is getting so big...she is just so beautiful!