About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mommy and Daugther




I went to my friend Kristin's baby shower yesterday at a lovely tea room. I borrowed some cute clothes from Kathy (THANKS) and it was so nice to NOT wear maternity clothes and get dressed up. I thought Kylee looked so cute in her brown and pink, we decided to snap some pics together :)

4 comments:

Marcia/Mom/Grandma said...

What a cute Mommy and daughter!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a beautiful ladies! i bet you enjoyed getting out! :)

Vonda said...

Katrina, you look awesome with your girl! Aren't baby girls just so much fun! Love ya -V

Katie B said...

Hey, this is my first time on your blog. Love, love,love all of the pictures. Nothing is better than being a first time mom. Everyday is new and exciting and every new thing Kylee does is such a wonderful reminder of what an amazing creator we serve. I know that you praise God for creating Kylee so perfect just for you guys. What a beautiful family. I hope to see you guys before she is five!
Because Ian probably didn't tell you our blog is bebesmakefive.blogspot.com