About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brown and Pink is my color!!!!







I LOVE this new brown onesie Kylee wore today. It is newborn size, YIPEEE, no more preemie clothes :)

5 comments:

Marcia/Mom/Grandma said...

Kylee is the CUTEST baby in the whole world!!!

Andy and Jen said...

Hey! I had to check out your blog so I could get a glimpse of this baby Jamie told me about. She is so beautiful! I hope we get the chance to meet her in person. We sure do miss seeing you guys. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to parenthood!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a cutie! I think those are her colors! she's growing up and moving to the next size! yay!!!

mom/alice/nana said...

My first posting on a blog!!! Did I even say that right?! Love the pictures...Kylee does look gorgeous in brown and pink. She is so adorable!
The mom and daughter and family pictures are awesome. What a wonderful new family!! Marcia thanks for posting, you gave me the courage.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. She is changing every time you post new pictures. I enjoy checking this every few days. Nana, tell Adrian a belated Happy Birthday!