About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kylee's birthday party!!


Well my baby is now 1. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. Kylee has added so much joy and happiness to our lives. I think back on how scary it was last year when my water broke unexpectedly. I was a nervous mess. But, now that I look back on how much Kylee has progressed since her birth my heart praises God for how perfect she is. She is right on track for her development and has caught up to the average range on her growing chart. My little "peanut" is growing so fast. We had our families over for a birthday party. Kylee enjoyed sharing this special day with her grandma, my mom, as they have the same birthday!!!!! I LOVE YOU KYLEE!!!!!!


Here is my birthday girl!!!! Katie Brou made her this BEAUTIFUL dress!!!!Mommy and her girl!!!!Checking out all her presensts!!!!!



Opening all the wonderful toys she got!!!!!



This is her yummy Jamie's cake. Does anyone notice how it matches her dress :)She was not too found of the cake at first. I think she thought she was going to get in trouble. Not the pictures I had envisioned....but, a funny memory now.....


She finally realized it was okay to get into the cake. However, she had to sit on her daddy's lap. Boy was he a mess after she got done with the cake!!!!!

Celebrating with her family!!!!!
Too much partying for this little girl!!!!!

7 comments:

Katie B said...

Oh I am so proud that she had on her sweet dress!! I wish we could have been there to see her in person. What a pretty little girl you have and I look forward to our girls getting to meet! Congrats on your first year as a mommy!

Christy said...

Happy B-day sweet Kylee!! I can't believe she's already a year. She's so precious!!!

Jen said...

Yeah for a 1 year old. Looks like you guys wore her out! What a fun time celebrating, hope she's loving all her new gear!

kgood said...

Looks like you had a very special and wonderful 1st party. I love her chair!! the cake looks delicious!!! Sorry we can't celebrate with you..we look forward to play dates sometime too!She is so precious!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! Geez, time flies - I can't believe she's one already! Looks like she had a blast on her birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow time sure goes by fast. Happy birthday Kylee. Great pics. She's a very lucky girl to have the parents and family she does.

anthonyandbeth said...

wow! i haven't looked for a while! happy birthday kylee! how fun has then year been for you??? ;) i know you're loving every minute of that precious girl!