About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The latest trick!!!






Those who know my girl well, know that she has no fears. She is so curious and LOVES to explore and study things!!!! So this weekend she has decided to do some exploring in her crib. As you will see in the pics, she is super tired, but just can't put her curiosity to rest. This is what I saw on the monitor and then I had to run up to her room and check her out :)

4 comments:

Heather J said...

So cute - I love that you have a video monitor- I really really wanted one....

Andy and Jen said...

She is such a doll! If I had one of those monitors when I had babies, I would have never gotten anything done - I would have just sat and watched it all day! It's fun watching when they don't know they're being watched. :)

Jen said...

So funny - makes you wonder what they do in those cribs, at least you've got a way to find out!

Jennifer said...

Don't you just adore the video monitors?! Mine helped feed my neurosis in the very beginning. :) Definately on my list of "if you can afford it - get it" products.

She's so cute!