About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Like father, like daughter!!




Okay so I hear all the time that Kylee and Brad look so much a like!!! I must say I agree!!!! Check out this picture of them sleeping :), they even sleep alike!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That cracks me up - their mouths wide open - I love it. Joe and Erin sleep just alike too!

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute picture! She does look like Brad but I do you in her also. Aren't digital camera's wonderful! Wish I had one when Chris and Ben were little :)

Jennifer said...

Isn't that funny? Corben sleeps like Brad too! Arms overhead...seems uncomfortable to me but whatever.

She's definately daddy's little girl! I love it!

Katie B said...

I LOVE daddy/daughter pictures! So sweet...

anthonyandbeth said...

very cute!!! love the mouth open pix!