About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Va, United States
We are the Ward's. Brad is a 5th grade school teacher and Katrina is an Occupational Therapist with the Virginia Beach Public Schools. Kylee is one year old and she adores our furry family member, Tuggles, the dog. We love evening walks, hanging out at the beach, getting Skinny Dip frozen yogurt and enjoying time with our friends and family!!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I couldn't be more thankful for my little girl and wonderful hubby. Oh and Tuggles too :). What a wonderful family God has blessed me with!!!

7 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

That bib is almost as big as she is! What a cutie! She seems to be growing up so fast already.

Jen said...

So sweet - lots to be thankful for this year!

Heather J said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ward family!! Hope you had a wonderful day! So many blessings to be thankful for!

Jamie said...

She is just so sweet! I know you are so thankful for your sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture of a beautiful little girl! Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family....

anthonyandbeth said...

very cute! that bib practically swallows her up! :)

Linda Williams said...

It is such a pleasure to get to "peek" in on the Ward family! And what a BEAUTIFUL family you have! I cannot believe all those boys who used to come to our house on Margaret Drive has grown up, chosen and been accepted by such beautiful ladies and have fathered such beautiful children! We are so thankful that you have a blog so we can feel like we can visit with you every now and then and be a part of Miss Kyligh's life. (I hope I spelled that right. I do not know much about this computer and I am afraid if I check this out I will erase everything I have already written)

Merry Christmas to all of you and
Have a wonderful time your first time to play Santa!

Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Williams